Ready to take that next step? Are you:
- Holding on to a “someday” project, such as a memoir or novel, that you need help finishing (or starting)?
- Preparing for an important presentation and you aren’t sure where to start?
- Dragging your feet on an important challenge or change and it’s hurting your business growth?
Stop waiting for “someday!” Mélanie now offers one-to-one creative coaching to jump-start your project and cheer you on to the finish line.
In-person or remotely, creative coaching is invaluable when you are ready to take that next big step towards your creative dreams.
“I never would have finished, nor would I have published my novels without Mélanie’s help.”
– Evangelynn Stratton, author of “The Lady Series“, “Rhiannon”, and “Vain Wish”
Coaching may include:
- Memoir, manuscript, or speech writing
- Beefing up your branding, networking, or social media
- Implementing more effective leadership and evaluation programs
- Planning your next big life change
“Melanie Hope has been a lifesaver for me with my small business. I haven’t had a clue about how to use Twitter, or set up a Facebook Business Page, or get more traffic to my business blog. She has been a patient, thoughtful, and creative teacher and strategist in helping me promote my business online. In addition she is delightful, funny, and inspiring to work with. She will have you cruising online with the best of them- in no time. If social media marketing feels overwhelming, Melanie will be your “Angel of Hope”.”
– Maureen Daniek MSW, Life Transition Coach (coachforlifechange.com)
Your $300 two-hour consultation includes an introductory questionnaire that ensures your time is well spent. Your takeaway is your completed “Battle Plan” full of new knowledge, a sense of confidence, and a clearly-laid plan for your next move. You will plan future sessions according to your needs and time allowances. (Coaching clients receive a complimentary copy of the book which may be used for other projects, too!)
Contact Mélanie today to set up your consultation!
Mélanie’s coaching background:
While developing her speaking and writing career, Mélanie worked in the corporate world for over 20 years. She holds a BA in Communications, an AS in accounting, and is an expert-level user of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, Windows, and Adobe programs including Photoshop and InDesign. She currently contracts with seminar companies which enables her to travel the world teaching one- and two-day seminars on leadership and copywriting.
With a background in tutoring special-needs kids and coaching regular-needs adults, she has developed a teaching style that is gentle and empowering. As an award-winning speaker and professional copywriter, she will help both you and your project shine.
Mélanie is the creator of The Memoir Kit and The Ghostwriter Kit – step-by-step guides for writing your own memoir or preparing your book for a ghostwriter.